I have in my rod collection, a deadly weapon that I only use when I’m fishing for Permit or even for Tarpon when I want to have fun. It’s a quick and smooth rod at the same time. My friend Juan who’s a guide in Punta ALlen calls it “La Maquina de Guerra” The War Machine… it says it all, it can send a crab or a tarpon fly at 60 ft with out any effort, just by pulling once on the line… this marvel is a Thomas & Thomas Horizon II #10, well designed, nicely hand made, precise with a real personality! So, when I’m by the fire I like to go through the new catalog and dream that I’ll get my self some other Thomas and Thomas rods, because they are AWESOME!
- Eric Arbogast on Review: Snowbee Geo Nano / Spectre / Distance Line
- declercq on Review: Snowbee Geo Nano / Spectre / Distance Line
- Matt on Skate to nowhere
- Jojo on Skate to nowhere
- Jaeden on Skate to nowhere
- Greg on Highest road on earth, on a motorbike.
- Vince on Glasses made of fishnet
- Cyril Kamir on LITHUANIA