Luke Bannister makes films of an amazing poetry, beautiful as paitings, without camera moves, the quintescence of fly fishing films, a total austerity but yet full of details, direct sound and steady shots, just what we need to be concentrated on what e have to see. His films are a pure bliss in the ocean of fishing videos looking everyday more like music videos. Luke you rfilm are so rich, we long for them. Thenak you.
- Eric Arbogast on Review: Snowbee Geo Nano / Spectre / Distance Line
- declercq on Review: Snowbee Geo Nano / Spectre / Distance Line
- Matt on Skate to nowhere
- Jojo on Skate to nowhere
- Jaeden on Skate to nowhere
- Greg on Highest road on earth, on a motorbike.
- Vince on Glasses made of fishnet
- Cyril Kamir on LITHUANIA