Thomas & Thomas, the famous rod and reel maker is bringing a several new rods for 2014. First is the NS II, lighter and more powerfull than the NS. This rod is made for “Big Water, Big Wind, Big Fish”…. here we are talking Steelhead and Salmon. The price will start at around 800$ which makes it (like all the Thomas & Thomas gear) a high end rod. It will be available in three sizes 9, 9.6 and 10 feet for lines # 5 to #8. We can’t wait to test that rod as soon as it is available! We’ll keep you posted.
- Eric Arbogast on Review: Snowbee Geo Nano / Spectre / Distance Line
- declercq on Review: Snowbee Geo Nano / Spectre / Distance Line
- Matt on Skate to nowhere
- Jojo on Skate to nowhere
- Jaeden on Skate to nowhere
- Greg on Highest road on earth, on a motorbike.
- Vince on Glasses made of fishnet
- Cyril Kamir on LITHUANIA