Nothing beats a nice cold weather to go fishing for big Pike, with the right gear, not a little rod but a good tough one and a proper reel, hop in your belly boat and let’s go down the Sutch canals searching for those massive pike! I beleive we have to ask our Mr Pike (aka Jérôme Servonnat) to organise a pike trip to the land of Gouda!
- Mammifere on #5wt fly line
- Eric Arbogast on Review: Snowbee Geo Nano / Spectre / Distance Line
- declercq on Review: Snowbee Geo Nano / Spectre / Distance Line
- Matt on Skate to nowhere
- Jojo on Skate to nowhere
- Jaeden on Skate to nowhere
- Greg on Highest road on earth, on a motorbike.
- Vince on Glasses made of fishnet