There high up on your ladder, double hauling on Pyramid Lake, looking for the Lahontan Cuttrhoat, aren’t you happy? Pyramid Lake just off Reno, where the Truckee river ends, coming down from lake Tahoe. This film is a beauty, it’s so calm, is it because of the music (“Slip Away” by Josh Garrels)? Is it because of the softness of the image? I don’t know. I just feel calmer when I watch it. I want to be with those guys guided by Matt “Gilligan” Koles et Doug Ouellette.
- Eric Arbogast on Review: Snowbee Geo Nano / Spectre / Distance Line
- declercq on Review: Snowbee Geo Nano / Spectre / Distance Line
- Matt on Skate to nowhere
- Jojo on Skate to nowhere
- Jaeden on Skate to nowhere
- Greg on Highest road on earth, on a motorbike.
- Vince on Glasses made of fishnet
- Cyril Kamir on LITHUANIA