We knew by reading his book “Simple Fly Fishing: Techniques for Tenkara and Rod & Reel” that Yvon Chouinard was a Tenkara fan and that he would do anything to support that way of fly fishing. But what a surprise to see that last month Patagonia introduced their own Tenkara gear ! So far Patagonia was only dedicated to clothing gear, the major change in their politic is to provide the actual sport gear itself! That’s great news for the customers (less than 300$ for a complete set) but what about the industry, is Patagonia going to build other gear such as surf borads, fly rods… a door has been opened, we just don’t know what’s going to come out of it! In the meantime it’s great news, Tenkara is probably the best and funniest way to flyfish little rivers and streams!
- Eric Arbogast on Review: Snowbee Geo Nano / Spectre / Distance Line
- declercq on Review: Snowbee Geo Nano / Spectre / Distance Line
- Matt on Skate to nowhere
- Jojo on Skate to nowhere
- Jaeden on Skate to nowhere
- Greg on Highest road on earth, on a motorbike.
- Vince on Glasses made of fishnet
- Cyril Kamir on LITHUANIA