Flèche and I decided to go fishing in the moutains, in Southern France, but that was without thinking it would rain for a whole week. Rain I said? I should have written stroms and wind! Th temperature went to down from 83 to 54…the rivers turned from gin clear to chocolate colour. We’re home by the fire trying to dry. Fortunatly we have an internet connection, and thanks to Brothers on the Fly, we know that our next fishing trip will be in Lapland!
- Eric Arbogast on Review: Snowbee Geo Nano / Spectre / Distance Line
- declercq on Review: Snowbee Geo Nano / Spectre / Distance Line
- Matt on Skate to nowhere
- Jojo on Skate to nowhere
- Jaeden on Skate to nowhere
- Greg on Highest road on earth, on a motorbike.
- Vince on Glasses made of fishnet
- Cyril Kamir on LITHUANIA